present a new concept that brings together human resources or sales training and adapted teambuilding activities, a breath of fresh air on Quebec’s team building industry!
Two expert firms in their respective fields create a unique alliance to offer a brand new concept aimed at increased team performance.
Pierre Trudel, genious consultant, trainer, speaker and senior
partner at Avantage Interaction Client, and Patrick Lussier,
ingenious founder of Outeractive Expériences and specialist
in team building activities, are presenting their alliance and
While Pierre is recognized for his knowledge of sales issues
and of customer relations management, Patrick manages
to create team building activities that are fully-adapted
to the client’s needs with a unique approach. This
alliance offers a complete team building service
for companies looking to significantly increase
Discover fundamental differences between personality traits and the different ways they affect behavior in our Interactive Personality training session.
aim at HR and Sales specific objectives such as:
- Team performance
- Conflict management
- Team strategies
- Multi-generational and multicultural differences
- Pierre Trudel
- Pierre teaches Marketing and International business at HEC, university of Montreal’s world renowned business school. He was president of the Montreal Marketing Association and is, in Montreal, President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers and Trainers.
- Patrick Lussier
- This adventure race enthusiast and accomplished athlete, studied kinesiology at the University of Montreal. Our physical activity expert is now Outeractive Experiences’ official activity concept creator.
- Julie Godard
- Julie has a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), is a human resources strategist, accredited trainer, lawyer and is also a certified human resources consultant (CRHA). She is a member of the professional trainer network of Quebec and a certified psychological type evaluator.
- Isabelle Charest
- Sports and adventure enthusiast, this entrepreneur studied journalism and communications as well as Spanish at the University of New Mexico and also has a higher education diploma in translation from the University of Montreal.